Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Orange Crush Bass 50 1x12 50W Bass Combo Amplifier
An update of Orange's popular Crush Pix bass combo amplifiers, the Orange Crush Bass 50 injects excitement into your practice sessions. Loaded with features from their higher-end OB1 and 4 Stroke amps, Orange infused the Crush Bass 50 with lots of sound-shaping power, courtesy of an active EQ and parametric mid control. A ported cabinet imbues this 50-watt powerhouse with ample low end. All-analog circuitry reproduces the classic warmth favored by such iconic bassists as Geddy Lee, John McVie, and Glenn Hughes (and many of us here at Music Bliss). The Orange Crush Bass 50 bass combo amplifier - who knew that jamming in your apartment or dorm room could be so much fun?
- Onboard chromatic tuner
- Aux input for connecting media devices
- Redesigned 12" speaker yields classic bass tones
- Ported cabinet delivers ample low end from a small amp
- Active 3-band EQ and parametric mid control for sound shaping
- 50-watt bass combo amplifier with all-analog, solid-state circuitry
- Authentic-sounding CabSim headphone output for silent practice
- Width : 16.92"
- Depth : 10.83"
- Height : 19.09"
- Weight : 31.8 lbs.
- Type : Solid State
- Speakers : 1 x 12"
- Effects Loop : Yes
- Footswitch I/O : 1 x 1/4"
- Total Power : 50W RMS
- Number of Channels : 1
- Outputs : 1 x 1/4" (headphones)
- EQ : 3-band EQ, Parametric Mids
- Inputs : 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/8" (aux in)