Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Peavey Vypyr Pro 100 100-watt 1x12" Modeling Combo Amplifier
The four stages of Peavey's acclaimed Trans-Tube technology allow the Vypyr Pro 100 combo amplifier to create some of the most dynamic, detailed distortion you've ever heard in a modeling amplifier - and the clean tones are sweet, too. As far as modeling amps go, guitarists at Music Bliss have been impressed with Peavey's Vypyr combo amps for years. The Vypyr Pro 100 gives you more amps, effects, and even instrument models in a gig-ready combo format. Whether you're cranking it up onstage, sending its speaker-emulated direct out to a sound system, or recording via USB in your home studio, you're ready to rock with the Peavey Vypyr Pro 100.
- Performance-focused combo amplifier for electric guitar
- Built-in instrument modeling includes acoustic guitar simulators, 12-string guitar model, 7-string model, baritone model, resonator model, electric violin, and bass guitar models
- 100 watts of power is perfect for rehearsal, recording, and small venues
- Onboard looping is available when used with a Sanpera foot controller (sold separately)
- LCD display for selecting presets, effects, and more
- Over 100 amp and effects models
- Power by a powerful 32-bit SHARC processor and Peavey's TransTube Technology
- Single custom-voiced 12" speaker
- Studio-quality USB computer interface for recording, editing presets, and updating firmware
- Exclusive power sponge attenuator
- Quality headphone out and aux/MP3/CD input
- Type:Solid State
- Number of Channels:1
- Amp Modeling:Yes
- Number of Models:100+
- Inputs:1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/8" (aux)
- Effects Loop:Yes
- USB:1 x Type B
- Headphones:1 x 1/8"
- Footswitch I/O:1 x 8-pin DIN (Sanpera Pro)
- Footswitch Included:No
- Weight:38 lbs.
Dimension Packaging Weight : 21.0 kg