Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
PRS SE Mark Holcomb Electric Guitar with Bag - Holcomb Burst (Made in Indonesia)
The PRS SE Mark Holcomb solidbody electric guitar was engineered to be an affordable way to nail the prog-metal tones of Holcomb's band Periphery. This highly specialized electric guitar boasts features that help Holcomb excel at his technical playing style, such as a proprietary fixed bridge and a 20" fretboard radius. The 25.5"-scale-length maple neck with an ebony fingerboard adds punch and clarity to the tone. The headstock has been redesigned to now sport Paul Reed Smith's signature, adding extra "cool" factor. And the Holcomb SE is outfitted with a pair of his signature Seymour Duncan pickups that retain clarity, even in high-gain situations.
- Signature model for Periphery's Mark Holcomb
- Updated headstock design
- Mahogany body with beautiful quilt maple top
- Holcomb signature Seymour Duncan Alpha and Omega humbucking pickups
- 25.5" scale adds note definition and low-tuning stability
- Fixed-bridge design aids in solid tuning under heavy playing
- Push-pull tone knob accesses single-coil-style tones
- Sleek-feeling ebony fretboard caps a maple set neck
- Comes from the factory in Drop C tuning
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:PRS Doublecut
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Top Material:Beveled Maple with Quilted Maple veneer
- Body Finish:V12
- Color:Holcomb Burst
- Neck Material:3-piece Maple
- Neck Shape:Wide Thin
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony, white binding
- Fingerboard Inlay:Birds
- Number of Frets:24
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Plate style fixed bridge
- Tuners:PRS designed tuners
- Neck Pickup:Duncan Alpha Holcomb signature Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Duncan Omega Holcomb signature Humbucker
- Controls:1 x volume, 1 x tone (push/pull coil-split), 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings:10-52 (tuned C, G, C, F, A, D)
Package Weight : 16.5 kg