Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Radial Engineering StageBug SB-1 Active Acoustic DI For Acoustic Guitar (SB 1)
Radial's high-performance StageBug SB-1 active DI delivers crystal-clear, full-bodied direct sound from your bass, keyboard, or acoustic guitar. To reduce noise, Radial spec'd the StageBug SB-1 with an ultra-quiet active circuit that converts your signal from high- to low-impedance. Your signal is then buffered and balanced to drive long cable runs. The StageBug SB-1 is 48V phantom-powered, so there's no futzing around with batteries - it's plug-and-play, all the way! Plug in an acoustic guitar and you'll enjoy rich, natural tone with sparkling high end, even with low-output pickups (there's a 15dB pad to handle the hotties). The SB-1 is also great on keyboards and bass. At Music Bliss, we're quite taken with Radial's little StageBug SB-1. We think you will be, too.
- Active DI for bass, keyboards, and acoustic guitar
- 48V phantom powered, no batteries required
- 800k-ohm input impedance eliminates loading issues
- Ultra-compact, fits in your gig bag
- Easy-to-use, plug-and-play feature set
- 1/4" input, throughput to feed your amp
- 15dB pad for extra-hot signals
- 180-degree polarity switch helps eliminate LF resonance due to onstage hot spots
- Type:Acoustic/Bass/Keyboard Active Box
- Polarity Switch:Yes
- Ground Lift:Yes
- Inputs:1 x 1/4"
- Outputs:1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4" (thru)
- Power Source:48V Phantom Power
- Weight:0.55 lbs.