Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Rode NTG8 Shotgun Condenser Microphone (NTG-8) 10 Years Warranty [Made in Australia]
Based on RØDE's award winning NTG3 shotgun microphone, the NTG8 is a broadcast quality RF-bias shotgun microphone that exhibits increased directionality across a wide frequency response range. This makes the NTG8 the perfect microphone for film, television, sports and outdoor broadcasting, live performance, and any professional distance miking application. Like the NTG3, the NTG8 features low self-noise, natural sound without colouration both on and off-axis, and RF bias technology to ensure that it is almost completely resistant to high humidity environments which could cause other condenser microphones to fail.
The NTG8 is finished in matte black and supplied with a specially designed shock mount (SM8) that is engineered to provide excellent handling noise isolation, cable management and versatile mounting options for the microphone. A rugged weatherproof aluminium cylinder is also included, providing ultimate protection for the microphone when in transport or storage. The WSNTG8 windshield completes the package, providing light environmental protection.
IN THE BOX :
- Rode NTG8
- Shock Mount for Long Shotgun Microphones
- Storage cylinder
- Limited 1-Year Warranty, Extendable to 10 Years upon Registration
- Superior broadcast sound quality
- High Sensitivity
- Super-cardioid polar pattern
- Highly directional polar response
- Natural sounding audio both on and off-axis
- Designed to withstand adverse environmental conditions
- Extremely low handling noise
- High level of immunity to radio frequency interference
- True Condenser (external RF biased)
- Acoustic Principle : Line Gradient
- Active Electronics : RF Bias
- Capsule : 0.50"
- Polar Pattern : Supercardioid
- Address Type : End
- Frequency Range : 40Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance : 25Ω
- Maximum SPL : 124dBSPL
- Maximum Output Level : 8.2mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity : -20.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (97.50mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) : 8dBA
- Power Options : 48V phantom power
- Weight : 345.00g
- Dimensions : 559.00mmH x 19.00mmW x 19.00mmD
- Output : XLR Output