Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Rode PSA1 Studio Boom Arm for Radio, Broadcast, Studio and Home Use (PSA-1)
The RODE PSA1 studio boom arm is perfect for radio,broadcastor ,home use. Designed to fit unobtrusively into your studio this easy-to-use and continuously adjustable boom arm gives you full 360-degree access to your microphone with a stable horizontal and vertical reach of nearly three feet! The PSA1 can easily accommodate microphones weighing up to 2.4 lbs.making it an ideal desk stand for most broadcast-style microphones. Hook-and-loop wraps keep your cables out of the way and a set of attachments provide multiple mounting options for your RODE PSA1 stand.
IN THE BOX:
- Rode PSA1 Studio Boom Arm for Broadcast Microphones
- An ideal studio boom arm for radio,broadcast and home use
- Supports most broadcast-style microphone weighing between 1.5 lbs. and 2.4 lbs. such as the RODE Procaster or Podcaster
- Full 360-degree rotation gives makes positioning your microphone easy
- Maximum horizontal reach of up to 32" and maximum vertical reach of up to 33" provide ample desk coverage
- Supplied hook-and-loop wraps keep your mic cables tucked neatly out of the way
- Desk clamp attachment provides mounting to desks as thick as 2.16"
- Insert attachment provided for use with standard desk inserts up to 2.75" thick
- Base Type:Studio Boom Arm
- Height Type:Short
- Tube Materials:Steel
- Manufacturer Part Number:PSA1