Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Rode PSA1 Studio Boom Arm for Radio, Broadcast, Studio and Home Use
The RODE PSA1 studio boom arm is perfect for radio,broadcastor ,home use. Designed to fit unobtrusively into your studio this easy-to-use and continuously adjustable boom arm gives you full 360-degree access to your microphone with a stable horizontal and vertical reach of nearly three feet! The PSA1 can easily accommodate microphones weighing up to 2.4 lbs.making it an ideal desk stand for most broadcast-style microphones. Hook-and-loop wraps keep your cables out of the way and a set of attachments provide multiple mounting options for your RODE PSA1 stand.
- An ideal studio boom arm for radio,broadcast and home use
- Supports most broadcast-style microphone weighing between 1.5 lbs. and 2.4 lbs. such as the RODE Procaster or Podcaster
- Full 360-degree rotation gives makes positioning your microphone easy
- Maximum horizontal reach of up to 32" and maximum vertical reach of up to 33" provide ample desk coverage
- Supplied hook-and-loop wraps keep your mic cables tucked neatly out of the way
- Desk clamp attachment provides mounting to desks as thick as 2.16"
- Insert attachment provided for use with standard desk inserts up to 2.75" thick
- Base Type:Studio Boom Arm
- Height Type:Short
- Tube Materials:Steel
- Manufacturer Part Number:PSA1