Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Rode SoundField NT-SF1 Ambisonic Microphone (NTSF1) 10 Years Warranty [Made in Australia]
The SoundField by RØDE NT-SF1 is a peerless ambisonic microphone that captures broadcast quality 360° surround sound (with height) in A-Format™ on four separate tracks. It is the first collaboration between the pioneering ambisonic brand SoundField (which invented the first commercial ambisonic microphone) and RØDE Microphones. Precision manufactured from solid brass, the NT-SF1 uses four RØDE TF-45C ½” true-condenser cardioid microphone capsules arranged in a tetrahedral array to record the entire spherical sound field. Every sound, every direction, perfectly. Created in-house at RØDE’s Sydney HQ, the TF-45C is machined to tolerances of less than 1 micron in our state-of-the-art fabrication facilities. The result is a capsule with breathtaking clarity, sonic purity and exceptionally low noise.
Whether creating surround audio for video games, sports broadcasts, feature films or Virtual Reality (VR) content, the NT-SF1 is perfect for all surround sound recording and, because it is recorded in A-Format™ and easily converted to B-Format™, able to be manipulated in any direction in post-production. Using the free SoundField by RØDE Plugin, you are the architect of the soundscape and can alter the mic directivity, position and rotation. Create a full 7.1.4 surround mix. Create a fully head-tracked 360-degree soundscape for immersive video. Whether recording opera, a swamp or a feature film, the NT-SF1 offers unparalleled quality and flexibility.
IN THE BOX :
- Rode NT-SF1
- NT-SF1 Shockmount
- Pop Shield
- Dead Cat
- Mic Cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty, Extendable to 10 Years upon Registration
- Acoustic Principle : Externally Biased Condenser
- Active Electronics : JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Polar Pattern : Cardioid
- Frequency Range : 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance : 63Ω
- Equivalent Noise (A-weighted) : 17 dB SPL (as per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL : 129 dB SPL
- Sensitivity : -30.4 dB re. 1 Volt/Pascal (30mV @ 94dB SPL, 1kHz)
- Power Requirements : 6.2mA @ 48V (Per Channel) Phantom Power
- Frequency Response : 30 Hz - 20 kHz ±3dB // 20 Hz - 20 kHz ±4dB
- Signal to noise Ratio : 77 dB
- Input SPL @ 1% THD : 129 dB SPL (1kHz @ 1% THD, 600Ω load)