Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Seymour Duncan Nazgul High Output Humbucker Pickup - Black Bridge
In the darkest depths of your mind, there is a chugging, fuming, filthy, fork-tongued guitar tone that defines metal for you. Imagination has now become reality in the Seymour Duncan Nazgûl high-output, humbucking bridge pickup. Take the reins with the Nazgûl's custom-wound ceramic magnet and 4-conductor lead wire — which allows multiple wiring options — and let loose new underworlds of deep, roaring metal. Your bravery will be rewarded with brutal rhythm tones and a high-gain character with biting highs, a grinding midrange, and a tight, defined low end worthy of your music's power.
- Custom-wound, ceramic magnet churns out other-worldly saturation and superior note articulation
- Aggressive, high-gain steed that you can steer with just a touch of the reins
- 4-conductor lead wire lets you choose between multiple wiring options for tonal versatility
- Amazing harmonics throughout all audible frequency ranges
- Vacuum wax potted for roaring tone without unintended squeal