Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Seymour Duncan Palladium Gain Stage Distortion Pedal - Black
Seymour Duncan's Palladium Gain Stage overdrive/preamp effects pedal easily transforms your clean guitar tone into that of a high-gain tube amplifier. Every component is carefully chosen to offer you the same exact playing feel and experience as plugging into your favorite high-gain amp head. The Palladium also excels at adding hair to your already-dirty sound. And you'll love how tight the bottom end gets via the independently selectable boost function. The Palladium is one of the most powerful high-gain pedals offered at Music Bliss.
- Controls laid out like an amplifier
- Onboard boost adds grit and tightens the tone
- Sweepable mid frequencies help define your tone
- Overdrive that sounds and feels like a high-gain amp
- Works well with clean amps, dirty amps, or direct clean tones
- Width : 5.6"
- Height : 2.2"
- Depth : 4.63"
- Weight : 16 oz
- Inputs : 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs : 1 x 1/4"
- True Bypass : Yes
- Pedal Type : Distortion
- Batteries : 1 x 9V optional
- Power Source : 9V-18V DC power supply required