Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Seymour Duncan Seth Lover Humbucker Pickup Set - Nickel
After that classic humbucker sound? Many Music Bliss guitarists rely on Seymour Duncan's Seth Lover SH-55 Humbucker Neck/Bridge pickup set to delivers the goods. From Joe Perry and Steve Stevens to Dweezil Zappa and Blues Saraceno, top guitar heavies use 'em. And why? They're the closest you'll ever get to the original humbucking pickup Seth Lover designed for Gibson in 1955. To be completely true to the original design, these pickups aren't wax potted. And the tone? Pure vintage PAF! Put a set of Seymour Duncan's Seth Lover Humbuckers in your favorite axe, and get ready to rock.
- Classic PAF humbucker soundvintage output
- Not wax potted (just like the originals)
- 1-conductor braided-shield cable
- Long-legged nickel-silver bottom plate
- Plain enamel wire; Butyrate plastic bobbins
- Alnico 2 bar; wooden spacer; black paper tape
- Recommended for brighter sounding instruments with maple/ebony fingerboards
- Not recommended for use with ultra-high-gain tube amps over 50 watts
- Magnet Material:Alnico
- Position:Bridge, Neck
- Number of Conductors:1
- Number of Strings:6