Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Seymour Duncan SH-8B Invader Bridge Humbucker - White (SH8B)
Built to sound as mean as it looks, the Seymour Duncan Invader SH-8 is the ideal pickup for any kind of aggressive music. Capable of producing some of the heaviest tones a passive pickup can conjure, the Invader SH-8 merges three ceramic magnets, over-wound coils, and 12 oxide cap screws to create an extremely powerful pickup. The wide magnetic field makes it easy to pump a ton of signal through your amp, really pushing the gain. Drive your tone to metal mayhem extremes with the Invader SH-8!
- Ultra-high-output humbucker for metal and other high-aggression genres
- Produces some of the heaviest tones a passive pickup can conjure
- 3 ceramic magnets, over-wound coils, and 12 oxide cap screws provide extreme power
- Wide magnetic field pumps power into your amp with a totally heavy sound
- 4-conductor hookup cable to facilitate complex switching setups
- Vacuum wax-potted for squeal-free performance
- Magnet Material:Ceramic
- Number of Conductors:4 wire plus shield
- DC Resistance:16.6K
- Number of Strings:6
- Covering:White, Uncovered