Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Seymour Duncan STK-S10B YJM Fury Strat Pickup - Bridge (Off White)
The YJM Fury bridge model is wound hotter to provide better balance with the Fury neck & middle pickups and it is designed to handle Yngwies chordal onslaught with ease. It delivers a precise, articulate response that has just the right amount of high end without sounding harsh or brittle in any way. While based on our original patented Stack design, the YJM Fury uses taller alnico 5 rod magnets, and a custom coil architecture to bring you that perfect balance of sweet fluidity and articulation that is pure YJM. And when we say noiseless we mean dead quiet. Each pickup is individually tuned to eliminate all hum.Pair with our YJM Fury Strat – neck BlackHand made in Santa Barbara, CA the YJM Fury uses tall alnico 5 rod magnets, 4- conductor lead wire, and is wax potted for squeal free performance.
- STK-S10 YJM Fury Stack Neck Pickup Off White
- The YJM Fury will directly retrofit most single-coil equipped guitars
- It's recommended for rock, neo-classical, shred, hard rock, power metal, and heavy metal
- The YJM Fury Stack hum-canceling single-coil-sized pickup is based on Seymour Duncan's original Stack pickup design
- The neck pickup balances Yngwie's fluid left hand technique with his broad mix of right hand pick attack for a tone that's sweet and fluid, but with great articulation and responsiveness to dynamics