Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Shure Beta 181/S Supercardioid Small-diaphragm Condenser Microphone (BETA181S / BETA 181S)
Small diaphragm condenser microphones offer incredible accuracy and imaging, which makes them indispensable for capturing acoustic instruments, cymbals, and many other sound sources in the studio. However, positioning traditional pencil-style condensers has it challenges. That's what's so great about Shure's Beta 181 ultra-compact small-diaphragm side-address condenser microphones. This super-flexible microphone fits in places that traditional pencil condensers simply don't, giving you the same tight and focused sound, plus the flexibility to position your mics exactly where you need them.
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Sensitivity: -49.5dBV/Pa (2.5 mV)
- Maximum SPL: 154.5dB SPL (2.5-kohm load), 152.0dB SPL (1-kohm load)
- Precision-engineered, compact side-address design
- Easy to position in many configurations and in tight places front-address condensers won't fit
- Optional interchangeable polar pattern capsules attach to the Beta 181 body for extra flexibility
- For use in high SPL environments
- Includes stand adapter, windscreen, and carrying case (carrying case will securely protect up to 4 polar pattern capsules)
- Weight: 5.1 oz.
- Microphone Type:Condenser
- Polar Pattern:Supercardioid
- Frequency Response:20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL:151dB SPL
- Output Impedance:110 ohms
Dimension Packaging Weight : 1.0 kg