Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Shure BETA 57A Supercardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone (BETA-57A / BETA57A)
Excellent for acoustic and electric instruments as well as for vocals, the extremely versatile Shure Beta 57A dynamic microphone provides optimal warmth and presence.The Shure Beta 57A maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. This insures high gain before feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources, and minimum off-axis tone coloration. A completely new grille design on the Shure Beta 57A lets you take better advantage of proximity effect. The Shure Beta 57A is an exceptionally versatile microphone. Typical applications include drums, guitar amplifiers, brass, woodwinds and vocals.
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise ratio output
- Hardened steel mesh grille that facilitates use of proximity effect and resists wear and abuse
- Tailored frequency response provides drums, guitars, vocals, and horns with studio quality sound
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Weight : 0.6 lbs.
- Connector : XLR
- Color : Dark Grey
- Microphone Type : Dynamic
- Polar Pattern : Supercardioid
- Output Impedance : 150 ohms
- Frequency Response : 50Hz-16kHz
Dimension Packaging Weight : 2.0 kg