Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Shure MX418/S 18" Supercardioid Gooseneck Microphone with Preamp (MX418S)
Everything you need in a gooseneck is right here. The MX418 features interchangeable mic cartridges available in cardioid, supercardioid, and omnidirectional polar patterns. Easily replaceable and very convenient for accurate sound reproduction in a wide variety of applications. Perfect for conference rooms, lecterns, auditoriums, courtrooms, and more. Offers an 18" gooseneck.
- Interchangeable capsules (supercardioid capsule included)
- Shockmount flange for flat surface mount (mic will be removable)
- Locking flange mount for permanent mounting of mic to podium, 4 screws for securing top of flange
- Allen wrench
- Snap-fit foam windscreen
- Frequency response: 50Hz-17kHz
- Output impedance: 180 ohms actual
- Sensitivity (at 1,000Hz, open circuit voltage): -33.5 dBV/Pa (21.1 mV)
- Max SPL: 122.7dB
- Equivalent output noise (A-weighted): 26.5dB SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 67.5dB
- Dynamic range at 1k ohm load: 96.2dB
- Microphone Type:Condenser
- Polar Pattern:Supercardioid
- Frequency Response:50Hz-17kHz
- Max SPL:122.7dB
- Output Impedance:180 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio:67.5dB
- Self Noise:26.5dB
- Gooseneck Length:18"
Dimension Packaging Weight : 1.0 kg