Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Takamine GC5CE - (Natural) Nylon-string Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Solid Spruce Top
Stepping up to an acoustic-electric classical guitar? Music Bliss has the perfect instrument! The Takamine GC5CE looks great, plays smoothly, and delivers beautiful nylon-string sound, whether you're plugged in or playing acoustically. If you're on a budget, you'll be happy to know that the GC5CE punches above its price range with a fan-braced solid spruce top and genuine rosewood back and sides for balanced, full-bodied tone. This instrument's comfortable mahogany neck and Laurel fingerboard feels just right, while the graceful Venetian cutaway gives you easy access to upper registers.
- Gold die-cast tuners with pearl buttons
- Dovetail neck joint; inlaid mosaic rosette
- Rosewood head cap ; classy gloss finish
- Comfortable mahogany neck with Laurel fingerboard
- Fan-braced solid spruce top; rosewood back and sides
- Takamine TP-4T pre amp with 3-band EQ and built-in tuner
- Graceful Venetian cutaway gives you easy access to upper registers
- Finish : Gloss
- Nut Width : 2"
- String Type : Nylon
- Scale Length : 25.6"
- Number of Frets : 19
- Number of Strings : 6
- Body Shape : Classical
- Neck Wood : Mahogany
- Top Wood : Solid Spruce
- Body Style : Single Cutaway
- Body Bracing : Classical Fan
- Fingerboard Material : Laurel
- Left-/Right-handed : Right-handed
- Back & Sides Wood : Black Walnut
- Nut/Saddle Material : Synthetic Bone
- Bridge Material : Laurel with Compensated Saddle
- Strings : D'Addario EXP45 Normal Tension, (.028-.044)
- Tuning Machines : Gold die-cast tuners with pearl buttons
- Electronics : Takamine TP-4T preamp with 3-band EQ and built-in tuner
Package Weight : 14.0 kg