Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Takamine GD20 - (Natural) 6-string Acoustic Guitar with Solid Cedar Top
The Takamine GD20 dreadnought acoustic guitar will elevate your stage presence with its big, rich sound and stunning classic good looks. With its solid cedar top and mahogany back and sides, the rosette-adorned GD20 resonates with bold dreadnought tone. You get impressive playability, courtesy of a comfortable rosewood fingerboard with a 12" radius. If you're in the market for a great-looking, sounding, and playing acoustic, we've got yours: the Takamine GD20 acoustic guitar.
- Quartersawn X-bracing
- Satin-finished mahogany neck
- Classic dreadnought body style
- Rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays
- Solid cedar top with mahogany sides and back
- Radius : 12"
- Color : Black
- Finish : Gloss
- String Type : Steel
- Nut Width : 1.6875"
- Scale Length : 25.3"
- Number of Frets : 20
- Number of Strings : 6
- Top Wood : Solid Cedar
- Fingerboard Inlay : Dots
- Neck Wood : Mahogany
- Body Style : No Cutaway
- Bridge Material : Ovangkol
- Body Shape : Dreadnought
- Body Bracing : Quartersawn X
- Fingerboard Material : Ovangkol
- Left-/Right-handed : Right-handed
- Tuning Machines : Chrome die-cast
- Nut/Saddle Material : Synthetic bone
- Strings : D'Addario EXP16 light-gauge strings
- Back & Sides Wood : Mahogany with satin finish
Package Weight : 15.0 kg