Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Takamine GD20 - (Natural) 6-string Acoustic Guitar with Solid Cedar Top
The Takamine GD20 dreadnought acoustic guitar will elevate your stage presence with its big, rich sound and stunning classic good looks. With its solid cedar top and mahogany back and sides, the rosette-adorned GD20 resonates with bold dreadnought tone. You get impressive playability, courtesy of a comfortable rosewood fingerboard with a 12" radius. If you're in the market for a great-looking, sounding, and playing acoustic, we've got yours: the Takamine GD20 acoustic guitar.
- Classic dreadnought body style
- Solid cedar top with mahogany sides and back
- Rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays
- Satin-finished mahogany neck
- Quartersawn X-bracing
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Dreadnought
- Body Style:No Cutaway
- Top Wood:Solid Cedar
- Back & Sides Wood:Mahogany with satin finish
- Body Bracing:Quartersawn X
- Neck Wood:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material:Ovangkol
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.3"
- Tuning Machines:Chrome die-cast
- Bridge Material:Ovangkol
- Nut/Saddle Material:Synthetic bone
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Strings:D'Addario EXP16 light-gauge strings