Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Takamine GD30CE 12-string - (Natural) 12-string Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Solid Spruce Top
The Takamine GD30CE-12 12-string acoustic-electric guitar will elevate your stage presence with its big, rich sound and stunning, classic good looks. With its solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides, the rosette-adorned GD30CE-12 resonates with bold dreadnought tone. You get impressive playability, courtesy of a comfortable rosewood fingerboard with a 12" radius. Takamine has also fitted the GD30CE-12 with their TP-4TD preamp, for clear, natural amplified tone. If you're in the market for a great-looking, sounding, and playing acoustic, we've got yours: the Takamine GD30CE-12.
- Rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays
- Classic cutaway dreadnought body style
- 12-string design delivers unmistakable jangle
- Solid spruce top with mahogany sides and back
- Takamine TP-4TD preamp for great amplified tone
- Preamp includes a chromatic tuner at your fingertips to keep you in tune
- Radius : 12"
- Color : Black
- Finish : Gloss
- Nut Width : 1.875"
- String Type : Steel
- Scale Length : 25.3"
- Electronics : TP-4TD
- Number of Frets : 20
- Number of Strings : 12
- Neck Wood : Mahogany
- Fingerboard Inlay : Dots
- Top Wood : Solid Spruce
- Body Shape : Dreadnought
- Bridge Material : Rosewood
- Body Style : Single Cutaway
- Back & Sides Wood : Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material : Rosewood
- Left-/Right-handed : Right-handed
- Tuning Machines : Die-cast chrome
- Nut/Saddle Material : Synthetic Bone