Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Takamine GD30CE - (Natural) 6-string Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Solid Spruce Top
The Takamine GD30-CE acoustic-electric guitar will elevate your stage presence with its big, rich sound and stunning, classic good looks. With its solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides, the rosette-adorned GD30-CE resonates with bold dreadnought tone. You get impressive playability, courtesy of a comfortable rosewood fingerboard with a 12" radius. Takamine has also fitted the GD30-CE with their TP4T preamp, for clear, natural-sounding amplified tone. If you're in the market for a great-looking, sounding, and playing acoustic, we've got yours: the Takamine GD30-CE.
- Classic cutaway dreadnought body style
- Solid spruce top with mahogany sides and back
- Rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays
- Takamine TP4T preamp for great amplified tone
- Preamp includes a chromatic tuner at your fingertips to keep you in tune
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Dreadnought
- Body Style:Single Cutaway
- Top Wood:Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Mahogany
- Body Bracing:Quartersawn X
- Neck Wood:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.3"
- Tuning Machines:Chrome die-cast
- Bridge Material:Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material:Synthetic bone
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Electronics:Takamine TP-4TD Preamp with Built-In Tuner
- Strings:D'Addario EXP16 light-gauge strings