Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Takamine GD30CE - (Natural) 6-string Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Solid Spruce Top
The Takamine GD30-CE acoustic-electric guitar will elevate your stage presence with its big, rich sound and stunning, classic good looks. With its solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides, the rosette-adorned GD30-CE resonates with bold dreadnought tone. You get impressive playability, courtesy of a comfortable rosewood fingerboard with a 12" radius. Takamine has also fitted the GD30-CE with their TP4T preamp, for clear, natural-sounding amplified tone. If you're in the market for a great-looking, sounding, and playing acoustic, we've got yours: the Takamine GD30-CE.
- Rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays
- Classic cutaway dreadnought body style
- Solid spruce top with mahogany sides and back
- Takamine TP4T preamp for great amplified tone
- Preamp includes a chromatic tuner at your fingertips to keep you in tune
- Radius : 12"
- Finish : Gloss
- Color : Natural
- String Type : Steel
- Nut Width : 1.6875"
- Scale Length : 25.3"
- Number of Frets : 20
- Number of Strings : 6
- Fingerboard Inlay : Dots
- Neck Wood : Mahogany
- Top Wood : Solid Spruce
- Body Shape : Dreadnought
- Bridge Material : Rosewood
- Body Style : Single Cutaway
- Body Bracing : Quartersawn X
- Back & Sides Wood : Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material : Rosewood
- Left-/Right-handed : Right-handed
- Tuning Machines : Chrome die-cast
- Nut/Saddle Material : Synthetic bone
- Strings : D'Addario EXP16 light-gauge strings
- Electronics : Takamine TP-4TD Preamp with Built-In Tuner
Package Weight : 14.0 kg