Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Takamine P1DC - (Natural Satin) 6-string Acoustic-electric Guitar with Cedar Top
The Takamine Pro Series P1DC Dreadnought Acoustic-electric guitar rewards you with its mellifluous sonority, understated good looks, and buttery playability. Pick it up, take the fast mahogany neck in your hand, strum a few chords, and revel in the harmonic richness resonating from the solid cedar top. Execute a single-note run, let your fingers fly all the way up the bound rosewood fingerboard - courtesy of the P1DC's Venetian cutaway. Plug it in, and experience pure amplified acoustic tone, the way it was meant to be heard. The Takamine Pro Series P1DC - to play it is to love it.
- Dreadnought Cutaway with X-braced solid cedar top and sapele laminate back and sides
- African Mahogany Neck with bound Rosewood fingerboard, 20 nickel-silver frets, and pearl dot inlays
- Brown binding, white purfling trim lines, concentric rings rosette
- Rosewood pinless bridge, split bone saddle, bone nut
- Brown back binding, mahogany peghead with silver logo
- Takamine CT4B II electronics onboard
- Gloss top; satin neck, back, and sides
- Chrome Machine Heads
Package Weight : 24.0 kg