Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Takamine Pro Series P1NC Acoustic-Electric Guitar
The Takamine Pro Series P1NC Acoustic-electric guitar rewards you with its mellifluous sonority, understated good looks, and buttery playability. Grab the fast mahogany neck, strum a few chords, and revel in the harmonic richness resonating from the the NEX/grand auditorium body and solid cedar top. Execute a single-note run, let your fingers fly all the way up the bound rosewood fingerboard - courtesy of the P1NC's graceful Venetian cutaway. Plug it in, and experience pure amplified acoustic tone, the way it was meant to be heard. The Takamine Pro Series P1NC - to play it is to love it.
- NEX Cutaway with X-braced solid cedar top and sapele laminate back and sides
- African Mahogany Neck with bound Rosewood fingerboard, 20 nickel-silver frets, and pearl dot inlays
- Brown binding, white purfling trim lines, concentric rings rosette
- Rosewood pinless bridge, split bone saddle, bone nut
- Brown back binding, mahogany peghead with silver logo
- Takamine CT4B II electronics onboard
- Gloss top; satin neck, back, and sides
- Chrome Machine Heads
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:NEX
- Body Style:Single Cutaway
- Finish:Gloss top, Satin neck, back, and sides
- Top Wood:Solid Cedar
- Back & Sides Wood:Sapele
- Body Bracing:X
- Neck Wood:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.375"
- Tuning Machines:Chrome
- Bridge Material:Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone
- Nut Width:1.675"
- Electronics:CT4B II
- Strings:D'Addario EXP16 light-gauge strings
Package Weight : 24.0 kg