Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Takamine P3FCN - (Natural Satin) 6-string Acoustic-electric Guitar with Cedar Top
The Takamine Pro Series P3FCN FXC Acoustic-electric nylon-string guitar rewards you with its mellifluous sonority, understated good looks, and buttery playability. Pick it up, take the comfortable mahogany neck in your hand, and revel in the harmonic richness resonating from the solid cedar top. Execute a single-note run, let your fingers fly all the way up the bound rosewood fingerboard - courtesy of the P3FCN's Venetian cutaway. Plug it in, and experience pure amplified nylon-string tone, the way it was meant to be heard. The Takamine Pro Series P3FCN - to play it is to love it.
- FXC cutaway; scalloped X-braced solid cedar top, solid sapele back, sapele laminate sides
- African Mahogany Neck with bound rosewood fingerboard, 20 nickel-silver frets, wood dot-in-dot inlays
- Ivory binding, dark (wood trim) purfling, concentric rings with wood marquetry rosette
- Rosewood bridge, split bone saddle, bone nut
- Ivory back binding, mahogany peghead with gold logo
- Takamine CT4B II electronics onboard
- Satin top, neck, back, and sides
- Machine Heads: gold with amber buttons
- String Type:Nylon
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:FXC
- Body Style:Single Cutaway
- Top Wood:Solid Cedar
- Back & Sides Wood:Solid sapele back, Laminated sapele sides
- Body Bracing:X Scalloped
- Neck Wood:Mahognay
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:21
- Scale Length:25.563"
- Tuning Machines:Gold with amber buttons
- Bridge Material:Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone
- Nut Width:1.870"
- Electronics:CT4B II
- Strings:D'Addario EXP45 Coated Normal Tension strings
Package Weight : 24.0 kg