Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Takamine P3NY - (Natural Satin) 6-string Acoustic-electric Guitar with Cedar Top
The Takamine Pro series P3NY New Yorker acoustic-electric guitar may be small, but it rewards you with its mellifluous sonority, understated good looks, and buttery playability. Grab the fast mahogany neck, strum a few chords, and revel in the clear, full-bodied richness resonating from the diminutive parlor-style body and scalloped X-braced solid cedar top. Plug this little 6-string gem in, and experience pure amplified acoustic tone, the way it was meant to be heard. The Takamine Pro series P3NY — to play it is to love it.
- New Yorker body style, scalloped X-braced solid cedar top, solid sapele back, sapele laminate sides
- African mahogany neck with bound rosewood fingerboard, 20 nickel-silver frets, wood dot-in-dot inlays
- Ivory binding, dark (wood trim) purfling, concentric rings with wood marquetry rosette
- Rosewood pinless bridge, split bone saddle, bone nut
- Ivory back binding, mahogany peghead with gold logo
- Takamine CT4B II electronics onboard
- Satin top, neck, back, and sides
- Gold machine heads with amber buttons
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:New Yorker
- Body Style:No Cutaway
- Top Wood:Solid Cedar
- Back & Sides Wood:Solid sapele (back), Laminated sapele (sides)
- Body Bracing:Scalloped X
- Neck Wood:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:21
- Scale Length:25.3"
- Tuning Machines:Gold with amber buttons
- Bridge Material:Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone
- Nut Width:1.675"
- Electronics:CT4B II
- Strings:D'Addario EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)
Package Weight : 24.0 kg