Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Takamine P4DC - (Natural) 6-string Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Solid Spruce Top
The Takamine Pro Series P4DC Dreadnought acoustic-electric guitar rewards you with its mellifluous sonority, understated good looks, and buttery playability. Pick it up, take the fast mahogany neck in your hand, strum a few chords, and revel in the harmonic richness resonating from the solid spruce top. Execute a single-note run, let your fingers fly all the way up the bound rosewood fingerboard - courtesy of the P4DC's comfortable cutaway. Plug it in, and experience pure amplified acoustic tone, the way it was meant to be heard. The Takamine Pro Series P4DC - to play it is to love it.
- Dreadnought cutaway; scalloped X-braced solid spruce top, solid sapele back, sapele laminate sides
- African Mahogany Neck with bound rosewood fingerboard, 20 nickel-silver frets, wood dot-in-dot inlays
- Ivory binding, dark (wood trim) purfling, concentric rings with wood marquetry rosette
- Rosewood pinless bridge, split bone saddle, bone nut
- Ivory back binding, mahogany peghead with gold logo
- Built-in CTP-3 Cooltube preamp
- Gloss top, neck, back, and sides
- Machine Heads: gold with amber buttons
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Dreadnought
- Body Style:Single Cutaway
- Top Wood:Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Solid Sapele (back), Laminated Sapele (sides)
- Body Bracing:X Scalloped
- Neck Wood:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Asymmetrical
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.375"
- Tuning Machines:Gold with amber buttons
- Bridge Material:Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone
- Nut Width:1.675"
- Electronics:CTP-3 Cooltube preamp
- Strings:D'Addario EXP16 light-gauge strings
Package Weight : 20.0 kg