Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Takamine P5NC - (Natural) 6-string Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Spruce Top
Thanks to its NEX body, the Takamine P5NC acoustic-electric guitar has the bold tone of a dreadnought while leaving ample sonic space for your voice. The solid spruce top with scalloped "X" bracing gives your tone amazing balance and articulation. Solid rosewood back and sides generate rich harmonics, picked up perfectly by Takamine's CTP-3 Cooltube preamp system. The P5NC is a performer's delight, an instrument you can truly count on at every gig. And thanks to smart touches like the asymmetrical neck profile for smooth playability, and the split bone saddle for better intonation, you can rely on the Takamine P5NC acoustic-electric guitar for top-notch performance.
- Ideal acoustic-electric guitar for singers
- NEX body style gives dreadnought-like projection and tone without overpowering the vocal range
- Built-in CTP-3 Cooltube preamp
- Solid rosewood topped with solid spruce produces a rich, wide-ranging sound with great definition
- Asymmetrical neck profile is incredibly comfortable to play
- Split bone saddle gives you better intonation
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:NEX
- Body Style:Single Cutaway
- Top Wood:Solid spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Solid Rosewood (back), Laminated Rosewood (sides)
- Body Bracing:"X" Scalloped
- Neck Wood:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Asymmetrical
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Number of Frets:20
- Bridge Material:Rosewood
- Nut Width:1.678"
- Electronics:CTP-3 Cooltube preamp
- Strings:D'Addario EXP16 light-gauge strings