Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Tama HP910LWN Speed Cobra - Dual Kick Drum Pedal / Twin Pedal / Double Pedal with Case
The revamped TAMA HP910LWN Speed Cobra double bass pedal starts with the Iron Cobra family's secret weapon: the innovative Cobra Coil pedal spring. This mechanism returns the footboard to its original position after each kick for fast, smooth action. The HP910LWN has been enhanced with a wider baseplate and frame for rock-solid stability, while a robust hinge guard block ensures it'll get through your toughest gigs in one piece. For a smooth, precise kick pedal that will never hinder your performance, drummers at Music Bliss can highly recommend the TAMA HP910LWN Speed Cobra double kick drum pedal.
- Wide baseplate and frame for exceptional stability
- Para Clamp II Pro keeps your pedal flat on the floor, regardless of bass drum angle
- 3-piece hinge construction with hinge guard block for long-term durability
- Fast Foot pedalboard design accelerates the power and speed of the beater stroke, requiring minimal physical effort
- Smoother playing surface reduces friction between foot and the footboard for precise control and flexibility
- Recessed setting strikes a balance between natural feel and lighter action
- Ultra-tough Fastball Bearing (the same kind of bearing mechanism in high-end automotive ABS systems) produces super-accurate rotation
- Round LiteSprocket provides natural feel and smooth action while decreasing weight by 40%
- Super Spring requires less exertion in the beginning of pedal action, allowing you to play smoothly, without sacrificing impact
- Cobra Coil steel spring returns footboard to its original position with each stroke
- Vari-Pitch Beater Holder allows you to adjust the beater angle independently of the footboard angle