Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Taylor 150e 12-string - Layered Walnut Back and Sides with Bag (150-e / 150 e)
The Taylor 150e 12-string acoustic-electric guitar delivers Taylor's signature playability and tonal clarity in a high-value package. This guitar's dreadnought body delivers robust low-end response that balances beautifully with the silky octave shimmer. The 150e features layered walnut back and sides and a solid Sitka spruce top, for vibrant tone with healthy projection. And when you take the stage with your 150e 12-string, Taylor's ES2 electronics amplify that great tone to perfection.
FREE Gig Bag
- Great-playing 12-string acoustic-electric guitar
- Powerful dreadnought body style
- Solid spruce top with updated bracing
- Layered walnut back and sides deliver a warm, percussive tone
- Fast, slim mahogany neck with premium ebony fingerboard
- Taylor ES2 electronics
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:12
- Body Shape:Dreadnought
- Top Wood:Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Layered Western Walnut
- Body Bracing:12-String bracing
- Neck Wood:Sapele
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Italian acrylic dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Tuning Machines:Chrome
- Bridge Material:Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Tusq/Micarta
- Nut Width:1.875"
- Strings:Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
Package Weight : 15.5 kg