Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Taylor 214ce Deluxe - Natural w/ Layered Koa Back & Sides with Hardcase (214ce-K-DLX / 214ce K DLX)
The Taylor 214ce-K Koa Deluxe acoustic-electric guitar is a celebration of innovation. The Grand Auditorium body has the width and depth of a Dreadnought, but its tapered waist and graceful contours make it look like a smaller instrument and impart balance and presence to the big sound. This makes it a favorite among recording engineers at Music Bliss. With its slender and fast neck, the 214ce-K Koa Deluxe plays like a Taylor, which is to say, effortlessly. With its gorgeous figured Hawaiian koa visuals and built-in ES2 electronics, the Taylor 214ce-K Koa Deluxe is your ticket to great music.
Free Guitar Hardcase
- 6-string Grand Auditorium delivers huge, balanced tone
- Solid Sitka spruce top and layered koa back and sides look and sound fantastic
- Graceful Venetian cutaway gives you free access to upper frets
- Taylor Expression System 2 electronics deliver a natural amplified sound
- Sapele neck with ebony fingerboard for fast, smooth playability
- Chrome-plated Taylor tuners give you solid tuning stability
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Grand Auditorium
- Body Style:Venetian Cutaway
- Top Wood:Sitka spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Layered Koa
- Body Bracing:Forward-shifted pattern
- Binding:Cream binding
- Neck Wood:Sapele
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Small diamonds
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Tuning Machines:Die-cast chrome tuners
- Nut/Saddle Material:Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Electronics:Expression System 2
- Strings:Elixir NANOWEB Light Gauge (.012-.053)
- Case Included:Hardshell
- Body Length:20"
- Body Width:16"
- Body Depth:4.625"
Package Weight : 15.5 kg