Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Taylor 314ce-N - Sapele back and sides with Hardcase (314ceN / 314ce N)
The Taylor 314ce-N is a solid intermediate Grand Auditorium for players who demand excellent dynamics and a natural direct tone from a nylon string. The 314ce-N's Sapele back and sides have a warm, full body, with subtle sparkle and a broad dynamic range thanks to a Sitka spruce top. This classic Taylor tonewood combo ensures that the full emotion of every performance is felt by your audience, plugged in or unplugged. Taylor ESN electronics provide convenient and natural-sounding amplification for the stage and studio with discreet tone and volume controls to help you shape your sound.
- Sitka spruce/satin Sapele pairing balances warmth and sparkle
- ESN electronics provide natural sound reproduction and a full dynamic response for Classical and fingerpicked styles
- Grand Auditorium body style is comfortable and rich sounding
- Venetian cutaway provides access to higher frets
- Ebony fingerboard is fast and articulate
- Small Diamond inlays made from Italian acrylic impart a sophisticated look
- Open headstock design
- Satin finish with gloss top offers protection and good looks
- Balanced output for noise-free amplification
- String Type:Nylon
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Grand Auditorium
- Body Style:Venetian Cutaway
- Top Wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Sapele
- Body Bracing:Performance
- Binding:Black Fiber
- Neck Wood:Tropical Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Italian Acrylic Small Diamonds
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Tuning Machines:Chrome-plated Taylor Tuners
- Bridge Material:Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Tusq/Micarta
- Nut Width:1.875"
- Strings:D'Addario Nylon Extra Hard Tension
- Overall Length:41"
- Body Length:20"
- Body Width:16"
- Body Depth:4.625"
Dimension Packaging Weight : 15.5 kg