Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Taylor 356ce 12-string - Sapele Back and Sides with Hardcase *Crazy Sales Promotion*
Take Bob Taylor's masterful Grand Symphony body shape, add in the tonewood cocktail of Sapele (back and sides) and Sitka spruce (top), and you've got one gorgeous 12-string: the Taylor 356ce. This acoustic-electric's midrange projection is bookended by a beefy low end and clear treble, while the spruce top adds sparkle and zing. Music Bliss guitarists are in love with this highly playable beauty. Its updated traditional appointments look stunning under stage lights, and the amplified signal from the Expression System 2 electronics is flawless. The Taylor 356ce. This is the axe you've been waiting for.
- Grand Symphony 12-string acoustic-electric guitar
- Sapele back and sides deliver robust midrange focus
- Sitka spruce top adds sparkle and zing
- Elegant Venetian cutaway provides upper-register access
- Taylor ES2 Electronics
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:12
- Body Shape:Grand Symphony
- Body Style:Single Cutaway
- Top Wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Sapele
- Body Bracing:Performance 12-string
- Neck Wood:Tropical Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Tuning Machines:Taylor Nickel
- Bridge Material:Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Tusq nut/Micarta saddle
- Nut Width:1.875"
- Strings:Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length:20"
- Body Width:16.25"
- Body Depth:4.625"