Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Taylor Academy 10e - Layered Sapele Back and Sides with Bag
Music Bliss knows that a guitar with high action, poor intonation, and inferior tone will quickly take its toll and derail your learning experience. Taylor applied their decades of guitar-building expertise to designing the affordable Academy A10e that sidesteps these issues to deliver a guitar that plays comfortably and effortlessly, removing the barriers to your development as a player. And it does it at a price that will astound. And even seasoned players will love the high-quality tonewoods, the tone-enhancing varnish finish, and the unique armrest that reduces fatigue.
Free Gig Bag
- Academy Series 6-string acoustic-electric guitar
- Dreadnought body style with fatigue-reducing armrest
- Thin, tone-enhancing varnish finish
- Genuine Sitka spruce top
- Layered sapele back and sides
- Sapele neck with ebony fingerboard, 20 frets
- 1.6875" nut width
- Single-ring Baltic birch rosette
- Nubone nut, Micarta saddle
- Chrome tuners
- Taylor ES-B electronics
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Academy Dreadnought
- Top Wood:Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Layered Sapele
- Body Bracing:Academy bracing
- Neck Wood:Sapele
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Italian acrylic dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:24.875"
- Tuning Machines:Chrome
- Bridge Material:Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Nubone/Micarta
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Electronics:ES-B preamp system with built-in tuner
- Strings:Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light