Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Taylor GS Mini-e Koa - Natural with Bag *Crazy Sales Promotion*
If you've been waiting for the perfect Taylor GS Mini-e, this koa model is the one. Desired for its resonant warmth and beautiful looks from the soul of a Polynesian paradise, the GS Mini-e Koa features a solid koa top and layered koa back and sides; one strum and you'll be swept away in an ocean of tone. And thanks to the smaller body size of this koa acoustic-electric guitar, you'll comfortably play it from the studio to the stage. The GS Mini-e features Taylor's renowned ES-B pickup system, with tone controls, a built-in tuner, and a low-battery indicator. so you never have to worry about losing power in the middle of a gig.
PROMOTIONFREE Gig Bag
- Solid koa top sounds as beautiful as it looks
- Layered Hawaiian koa back and sides give you excellent tone and structural integrity
- Sapele neck with ebony fingerboard gives you a comfortable, toneful playing experience
- No pickguard — show off all that beautiful koa grain
- ES-B pickup designed by the same people who built your guitar
- 5mm dot fretboard inlays, chrome tuners, and 3-ring rosette accent
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:GS Mini
- Top Wood:Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Back & Sides Wood:Layered Koa, Koa veneer
- Body Bracing:GS Mini with Relief Route
- Neck Wood:Sapele
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Acrylic dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:23.5"
- Tuning Machines:Taylor Chrome
- Bridge Material:Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:NuBone/Micarta
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Electronics:ES-B preamp with built-in tuner
- Strings:Elixir medium gauge with Nanoweb coating