Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Taylor GS Mini-e Walnut - Natural with Bag (GSMINI eWalnut / GS MINI e Walnut)
If you've been waiting for the perfect Taylor GS Mini-e, this spruce-topped walnut model is a serious contender. Desired for its crisp highs and luxurious looks, the GS Mini-e Walnut features a solid Sitka spruce top and layered walnut back and sides. And thanks to the smaller body size of this acoustic-electric guitar, you'll comfortably play it from the studio to the stage. The GS Mini-e features Taylor's renowned ES-B pickup system, with tone controls, a built-in tuner, and a low-battery indicator. so you never have to worry about losing power in the middle of a gig.
PROMOTIONFREE Gig Bag
- Solid Sitka spruce top sounds as beautiful as it looks and is adaptable for a variety of playing styles
- Layered walnut back and sides give you excellent tone and structural integrity
- Sapele neck with ebony fingerboard gives you a comfortable, toneful playing experience
- ES-B pickup designed by the same people who built your guitar
- 5mm dot fretboard inlays, chrome tuners, and 3-ring rosette accent
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:GS Mini
- Top Wood:Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Layered Walnut, Walnut Veneer
- Body Bracing:GS Mini with Relief Route
- Neck Wood:Sapele
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Acrylic dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:23.5"
- Tuning Machines:Taylor Chrome
- Bridge Material:Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:NuBone/Micarta
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Electronics:ES-B preamp with built-in tuner
- Strings:Elixir medium gauge with Nanoweb coating
Package Weight : 25.0 kg