Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Tech 21 SansAmp GT2 Tube Amp Emulator Pedal (SansAmpGT2)
After decades on the marketTech 21 SansAmp GT2 is still the desert island pedal of choice for guitarists and bass players around the world. Wee personally used this incredible stompbox on virtually every kind of guitar or bass we could get our hands onand it has always performed like a champ. Need to run direct to the PA? No problem! All you need is a SansAmp GT2 and a DI boxand youl never miss your amp. With the GT2 combination of three 3-mode voicing switchesa 2-band EQand a massive range of gainyou can conjure up just about any amp tone you can imagine.
- An all-purposeall-analog tube-amp emulator for guitarbassand other instruments
- Equipped with 3 x 3-way voicing switches2 shelving EQ bandsand independent gain and drive controls to give you an incredible range of tone
- Amp switch lets you choose from American tweedclassic Britishor modern Californian amp sounds
- Mod switch lets you select either the default amp settinga gain boost equivalent to adding an extra 12AX7 to the preampor a high-gain tone with scooped midrange
- Mic switch gives you the option of either on-axis focused soundoff-axis sound with a mellower edgeor a balanced sound reminiscent of a distant mic-placement (without artificial room ambiance)
- Independent gain and drive controls let you hit the preamp emulation as hard as you like and push the power amp emulation separately for a wide range of clean and overdriven tones
- High- and low-frequency shelving equalizer bands give you additional general tone-shaping options
- All-metal construction and quality analog components hold up to years (even decades) of heavy use
|Pedal Type:Analog Tube Amp Modeler|
|Inputs:1 x 1/4"|
|Outputs:1 x 1/4"|
|Power Source:9V DC power supply (sold separately)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:GT2|