Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Turbosound Impact TCI53-T-WH 120W 5" + 1 Surface Mount Loudspeaker Pair (TCI-53T)
The Impact TCI53-T-WH Dual 2-Way 5" Full-Range Loudspeakers with Line Transformer from Turbosound is a passive 2-way surface-mount loudspeaker that is suitable for a wide range of installed speech and music applications. It features a peak power-handling capacity of 480W and 120W in continuous operation. The system consists of dual high-excursion 5" low-frequency drivers with a high-temperature voice coil and dual 1" neodymium ferrofluid-cooled high-frequency drivers mated to a proprietary elliptical waveguide for a wide 100 x 70° (horizontal x vertical) dispersion pattern. The loudspeaker includes an internal line transformer with multiple taps for use in 70 and 100 V line-distributed sound applicationsas well as a direct 8-ohm input for use with low-impedance amplifiers. Taps are provided at 12060and 30W on the 100 V line and 1206030and 15W on the 70 V line. When permanently installedthe architecturally styledglass-filled and impact-resistant enclosure sports a semi-matte white finish. The included integral wall-mounting bracket provides hidden cable management for a seamless visual presentation. The adjustable wall-mounting bracket also features wire connections for simplified installations. Threaded internal M6 rigging points are also provided for installation with Turbosound wall and ceiling hardwareas well as industry-standard brackets. A convenient 38" mic-stand fittinghidden under the EPDM rubber cover on the bottom of the cabinetallows affixing the speaker to a standard microphone stand for use as a spot monitor.
- Pair of compact 2 way full range surface-mount loudspeakers for installation applications
- 120 Watts continuous480 Watts peak power
- High excursion Dual 5" low frequency drivers with high temperature voice coil
- Dual 1" ferrofluid cooled neodymium high frequency drivers
- Multiple transformer taps for 70 V and 100 V line systems or 8 Ohm direct input
- Proprietary elliptical waveguide provides wide 100º H x 70º V dispersion
- Wall-mount bracket with integral loudspeaker connections included
- Architecturally styled glass filled impact resistant enclosure
- Semi matt white finish fits unobtrusively in any environment
- 2 x M6 rigging points compatible with TURBOSOUND and OmniMount* brackets
- 3/8" mic stand fitting for spot monitor applications
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.