Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Turbosound iQ18B 3000-Watt 18" Active Subwoofer with DSP (iQ-18B)
If you're looking for an easy way to add thumpin' bass to your portable PA rig, then Turbosound's iQ18B powered subwoofer is right up your alley. This 3,000-watt, 18" subwoofer is a lot more then a bass-blasting machine. Loaded with cool features such as Klark Teknik digital signal processing and Ultranet digital audio connectivity, the iQ18B is high tech, but only in ways that actually make your job easier. What's more, lightweight Class D amplifier technology combined with conveniently back-mounted castors also serve to make the iQ18B one of the most portable subwoofers in its class.
- A front-loaded powered subwoofer that's perfect for portable PA and installation applications
- 3,000 watts (peak) of power features Klark Teknik Class D technology for maximum output with minimum weight
- 18" low-frequency driver with 4" voice coil and double suspension delivers a ton of output
- Birch plywood enclosure provides incredibly punchy and focused bass
- Klark Teknik digital signal processing provides total system control
- Speaker modeling includes accurate models of industry standard speakers
- Ultranet digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- Program settings via USB or with the onboard LCD
- Semi-matt black paint finish and rugged powder-coated steel grille easily withstand life on the road
- 1.417" (36mm) pole mount supports satellite speakers and top boxes
- Back-mounted castors make transportation easy but still provide you with a stable base
- Two channel XLR combo inputs with XLR link outputs make audio connections easy
- Chainable Neutrik powerCON connectors add security to your power
- LF Driver Size:1 x 18"
- Total Power:3000W
- Inputs:2 x XLR Combo
- Outputs:2 x XLR
- Frequency Range:50Hz-100Hz (+/-3dB), 36Hz-100Hz (-10dB)
- Maximum Peak SPL:127dB (Continuous), 133dB (Peak)
- Mounting Options:Floor
- Enclosure Material:Birch Plywood
- Weight:103.4 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:iQ18B