Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Turbosound Milan M18B 2200-Watt 18" Powered Subwoofer (M-18B)
Whether you have a Turbosound Milan speaker system or not, the Milan M18B powered subwoofer is a fantastic solution for extending the frequency range of your PA system. The long-excursion 18-inch driver delivers amazing punch and impact, while the birch plywood cabinet reduces resonance for tight, solid bass. Separate left and right inputs and outputs make it easy to run sound through the Milan M18B to your main speakers for mids and highs. We've heard a lot of different powered subwoofers of all sizes at Music Bliss, and we can enthusiastically recommend the Turbosound Milan M18B.
- Powered bandpass subwoofer with 18" driver and 2,200-watt Class-D power amp
- Sophisticated DSP protects again over-excursion, overheating, and clipping
- Left and right stereo inputs and outputs make it easy to connect two main speakers for mids and highs
- LF boost with variable frequency helps you fine-tune the bass response to best suit your audio
- Birch plywood construction is strong, relatively lightweight, and helps reduce resonance for tighter bass
- Built-in heavy duty wheels make it easy to transport and set up
- LF Driver Size:1 x 18"
- Total Power:2200W
- Inputs:2 x XLR
- Outputs:2 x XLR
- Frequency Range:40Hz-100Hz (±3dB), 30Hz-150Hz (-10dB)
- Maximum Peak SPL:134dB
- Mounting Options:Floor
- Enclosure Material:Birch Plywood
- Weight:105.6 lbs.
Package Weight : 62.0 kg