Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Wampler Paisley Drive Overdrive Pedal
In the design of the Wampler Paisley Drive pedalBrad Paisley - one picky tone-aholic - worked with pedal guru Brian Wampler to meet his tall set of requirements. The Paisley Drive starts off clean but serves up beefy crunch when you lean into it. It puts a bit of hair on your tone and deploys flat-out gain mayhem when you need itdelivering beautifully fluid tone when youe soloing. If you want satisfyingresponsive overdrive that sounds like a tube amp while letting the true character of your guitar come throughthen youl adore the Wampler Paisley Drive.
- As used by Brad Paisley live and in the studio
- Can be very transparent or have a warm midrange bump with no loss of bottom end
- Cleans up beautifully with pick attack and volume control
- True bypass circuitry
- High-grade film capacitors and resistors that were picked for their superior sound and response
- Battery connection and 9-volt power jack (barrel plugadapter optional)
|Inputs:1 x 1/4" (instrument)|
|Outputs:1 x 1/4"|
|Power Source:9V-18V DC power supply required (sold separately)|
|Batteries:1 x 9V optional|
|Power Usage:9mA (9V)17mA (18V)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:Paisley Drive|
Dimension Packaging Weight : 0.7 kg