Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Yamaha PX5 2-channel Power Amplifier (PX-5)
Yamaha's PX5 dual-channel Class D power amplifier gives you more than great-sounding amplification. It packs powerful built-in processing that would normally require an external PA management processing. We're talking onboard equalization for fine-tuning outputs, crossovers for integrating subs and fills, delays for correcting phase issues in large rigs, and a speaker-saving limiter. Factor in stellar sound quality, easy control via the LCD display, and its ultra-light weight, and it's clear the Yamaha PX5 stands out among power amps in its class.
- Dual-channel Class D power amplifier with built-in PA management processing
- Connectivity includes XLR and TRS inputs, and speakON, binding post, and phono outputs
- Power Boost Mode bridges the outputs to achieve double the wattage (reduces output to a single channel)
- Built-in PA management tools like EQ, limiting, delays, crossovers, and filters
- LCD display for easy navigation of advanced features
- Number of Channels:2
- Power Class:Class D
- Watts/Side @ 8 ohms:2 x 500W
- Watts/Side @ 4 ohms:2 x 800W
- Inputs:2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4"(TRS)
- Outputs:2 x Neutrik speakON NL4, 2 x Binding Post, 2 x 1/4" (TS)
- Cooling System:16-step variable speed fan x 2, front to rear airflow
- Rack Spaces:2U
- Weight:16.31 lbs.