Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Yamaha Revstar RS502T Electric Guitar with Gator Guitar Hardcase - Bowden Green (RS 520T/RS-502T)
Inspired by vintage motorcycles and designed from the ground up with feedback from real players, the Yamaha RS502T solidbody electric guitar promises to add a distinct vibe to your guitar collection. Two P-90 single-coil pickups are onboard to deliver punchy, chiming tone, while a push-pull Dry switch allows you to cut lows for even more sonic snap. The floating aluminum tailpiece adds an extra dose of vintage style. Factor in a smooth-playing mahogany neck, topped with a rosewood fretboard and jumbo frets, and you have a guitar that's built to perform with the Yamaha RS502T.
PROMOTIONFree Gator GC-ELECTRIC-A Guitar Hardcase, Guitar Cable and GigBag Included
- Vintage-inspired guitar with comfortably contoured body and distinctive aluminum tailpiece
- Set-in neck construction enhances sustain and note definition
- P-90 single-coil pickups deliver the richness of a humbucker with the snap of a single-coil pickup
- Push-pull Dry switch cuts low frequencies for more clarity and definition
- Smooth playability thanks to jumbo frets and a medium neck profile
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:RevStar
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Top Material:Maple
- Body Finish:High Gloss
- Color:Bowden Green
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Medium
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:22, Jumbo
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Nut Width:1.692"
- Nut Material:Resin
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Tune-o-matic bridge with aluminum tailpiece
- Neck Pickup:VP5 Alnico V P-90 Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:VP5 Alnico V P-90 Single-coil
- Controls:1 x volume, 1 x tone (push-pull dry switch EQ engage), 3-way pickup selector
- Manufacturer Part Number:RS502T BGR