Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Yamaha THR100H 100-watt Modeling Amplifier Head (THR-100H)
Drawing from Yamaha's popular THR series amps comes the THR100H guitar amplifier modeling head. The THR100H houses a library of classic amp tones in a single, versatile amp. You can create your own amp by choosing from five classic amp models and five power tube models. You can further tailor your amp's feel and response by choosing between Class A or AB circuit design and changing the speaker response by uploading Impulse Response files to the amp. The variable output (25W/50W/100W) and XLR line-outs make the THR100H ideal for stage, rehearsal, or studio. The Yamaha THR100H guitar amplifier head delivers classic amp tone and feel in a portable and versatile package.
- Modeling amplifier head with 5 classic guitar amp models
- Choose from 5 output tubes to create your perfect amp tone
- Tweak your amp's response, feel, and tone by choosing Class A or AB design
- Built-in footswitchable boost function can be set for clean boost or overdrives via editing software
- Variable power output: 25-watt, 50-watt, and 100-watt
- Lightweight amp is easy to haul between gigs
- Effects loops for running your favorite effects
- XLR line-out for going directly to a mixer or recording rig
- 3-button footswitch controls reverb, boost, and effects loop
- Type:Solid State
- Number of Channels:1
- Total Power:100W
- Amp Modeling:Yes
- Number of Models:5
- Inputs:1 x 1/4" Instrument
- Outputs:1 x 1/4" TS (speaker), 1 x 1/8" (headphone), 1 x XLR (Line out)
- Effects Loop:Yes
- USB:1 x Type B
- Footswitch I/O:Yes
- Weight:8 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:THR100H