Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Yamaha THR5A 10-watt 2x3 Acoustic Modeling Combo Amplifier (THR5 A)
Yamaha's THR5A portable acoustic guitar combo amplifier is much more than a great-sounding, battery-powered amp. Optimized for use with acoustic-electric and silent guitars, the THR5A delivers impeccable simulations of dynamic and classic tube condenser mics along with studio-grade effects to give you polished, professional tone wherever you are. You can use the THR5A's stereo speakers for external playback from your iPod or computer. Battery power lets you take your tones anywhere, and thanks to its USB connectivity, you'll also love the way your Yamaha THR5A guitar amplifier fits into your studio.
Free Instrument Cable
- An amazing portable acoustic guitar amp - ideal for practicing, songwriting, and recording
- Impeccable simulations of dynamic and classic tube condenser mics along with studio-grade effects
- Yamaha's Virtual Circuitry Modeling (VCM) technology delivers extremely realistic sound and feel
- Runs on supplied AC adapter or 8 AA batteries for up to 6 hours of continuous playing time
- Auxiliary 1/8" input lets you play back audio via your personal music player
- USB connection provides 2 channels of recording/playback to and from your computer
- Dual 3.15" speakers provide stereo audio for internal effects and auxiliary/computer audio playback
- Free (downloadable) THR Editor software lets you tweak additional parameters
- Type:Solid State
- Number of Channels:1
- Total Power:10W
- Speaker Size:2 x 3"
- Amp Modeling:Yes
- Number of Models:5
- Inputs:1 x TS, 1 x 1/8" (Stereo)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4"
- Weight:4.4 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:THR5A
Package Weight : 3.5 kg