Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Yamaha XMV8280 8-Channel YDIF Input Power Amplifier (XMV-8280)
A comprehensive line-up to power your sound solution
XMV Series multi-channel power amplifiers combine Class-D efficiency with features designed specifically to benefit commercial installation sound systems. The Series is comprised of 8 different models with varying output power capabilities and flexible in/out connectivity to accommodate a wide range of installation environments.
- Eight-channel power amplifier that can operate in both high-impedance (70V/100V line) or low-impedance (4Ω/8Ω) modes simultaneously.
- 70V or 100V mode can be assigned to every pair of channels without affecting the number of available output channels
- The newly developed Double Power Mode function effectively doubles the output power of selected channels
Equipped with YDIF digital audio format for simple and fast system configuration
- 8 x 280W at 8Ω/4Ω
- 8 x 250W / 40Ω 100V/70V lines
- 4 x 560W at Double Power Mode (8Ω/4Ω)
- Easy setting such as the mute on/off or attenuator changes with MTX Editor when used in system with MTX Series
- An innovative, new, patent pending circuit improves the already highly efficient Class D circuit topology, bringing the efficiency level of the amplifier's output stage up to over 90%
- Feature a Power Factor Correction equipped switching power supply, ensuring harmonic control and decreasing the amount of current draw while maintaining the same output power
- Powerful, intelligent protection features for more reliable operation