Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Zildjian 14" K Zildjian Light Hi-Hat Cymbals - Pair (K0812)
Zildjian 14" K Series Light Hi-hats let you tap into the expressive K Series sound, with a lighter, darker character than traditional hats. Originally developed by Kerope Zildjian in nineteenth-century Turkey, the deep, dry, and shimmering sound of K series cymbals have been a mainstay of jazz drumming, finding favor among such legendary drummers as Art Blakey, Elvin Jones, and Tony Williams. Thanks to its medium top/heavy bottom configuration, you can count on your 14" K Series Light hi-hat pair to deliver a solid "chick" sound, a dark tone, and a fast decay. Discover a whole new range of hi-hat sound — order your Zildjian 14" K Series hi-hats from Music Bliss today.
- A darker, lighter side of the K Series
- Medium-thin top, medium bottom
- A great set of hi-hats for jazz and other contemporary musical styles
- Hammered and lathed surface allows sound to ring out with full dynamic expression
- Traditional finish looks stunning and patinas naturally
- Perfect for players of all skill levels
- Made using traditional techniques developed in the nineteenth century by Kerope Zildjian
- Top Weight:Medium Thin
- Bottom Weight:Medium
- Material:B20, Cast Bronze
- Bell Size:Small