Pitch training is about refining your sense of pitch through specific exercises. Just like you practice scales and fingering drills to master the fundamentals and become a better instrument player. It improves your ear’s ability to detect the subtleties of pitch, which in turn allows you to make use of them freely to enhance your own playing.
- A course designed to help all musical instrument players develop sensitivity towards pitch and hearing.
- Provides better understandings to differentiate the quality of sound projection through voice and musical instruments.
- To help in expressing the tunes played through musical instruments more deliberately.
- Learn ways to breath and shape melodies in phrase and apply to the instruments for better music interpretations.
- Able to recognize tone colors and acquires dynamic control in head in order to apply while playing musical instruments.
- Develop fine intonations and balance of voices from the pitch.
- Provides training to discover differences and identify the pitch.
- Learn to reproduce the notes you hear in your head while singing out loud.