Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
ART HeadAmp 4 4-channel Headphone Amp with 1/4" and 1/8" I/O (HeadAmp4)
Most home recordings involve from one to four people, any or all of whom are going to need headphone monitoring. The monitor amp would be connected to the tape deck's headphone output or a mixer output so that the performers can hear themselves and each other. Of course the same application can apply to band rehearsals and even home entertainment. HeadAmp 4 provides amplification and individual volume control for up to 4 headsets. It can be driven by either line-level or headphone amplifier signals (mono or stereo). The HeadAmp 4 sports a new case design (like USBPhono Plus), more features (added 1/8" I/O) and enhanced electronics.
- Redesigned Case
- Drives 4 Sets of Headphones from a Single Feed
- 1/4" and 1/8" Connectors
- Accepts Mono or Stereo Signals
- 12V DC power supply included
- Input Channels:1
- Output Channels:4
- Analog Inputs:1 x 1/4" (TRS), 1 x 1/8" (TRS)
- Analog Outputs:4 x 1/4" (Headphones), 4 x 1/8" (Headphones)
- Controls per Channel:Volume
- Form Factor:Desktop
- Weight:1.3 lbs.