Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
ART MacroMIX 4-channel Personal Mixer (Macro MIX)
ARTcessories - a full line of clever, affordable processing tools for live sound, stage, and studio. The ARTcessories line is designed to deliver solutions for a number of audio needs - like having phantom power, having one or two more mixing channels, testing cables, headphone processing, preamplification for microphones and turntables, and many more real-world applications. With their affordable prices and simple design, the new line of ARTcessories will satisfy the needs of working musicians and sound engineers everywhere.
Problem: You need to mix a CD and a VCR's audio output with a synthesizer and the line output of a bass amp and send it all to a PC or cassette deck.
Solution: Connect a MacroMIX between your audio sources and the PC or cassette deck. Levels can be mixed and a headphone jack lets you monitor the mix. With four input channels, four level controls, active preamplification and mixing circuitry, the MacroMIX is up to nearly any mixing task.
- 4 input channels
- Ch. 1 and 2 have dual RCA inputs that sum to mono
- Ch. 3 offers a choice of 1 1/4" or summed RCA inputs
- Ch 4 has a 1/4" unbalanced input
- 4 Level controls, 1 for each channel
- Dual mono RCA Output connectors
- Mono 1/4" Line Out/Headphone output jack
- Active preamplification and mixing circuitry
- Input Impedance: 10K ohms unbalanced (all inputs)
- Ch. 1/2/3 and 4 Input Gains: 32dB/26dB/26dB and 26dB
- Power: 12V DC (Adapter included)
- Dimensions: 5.625 x 3.75 x 1.75 inches (143mm x 92mm x 45mm)
- Weight: 2 lbs. (0.91kg)
- Inputs - Line:4 x RCA (CH 1-2), 2 x 1/4" (CH 3-4), 2 x RCA (CH 3)
- Outputs - Main:2 x RCA (Dual Mono)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4"
- Weight:1.6 lbs.