Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
ART TubeOpto 8 8-channel Tube Microphone Preamplifier with Lightpipe (TubeOpto8)
Ever wish you could add more of that "tube sound" to your recordings, without breaking the budget or filling up your rack with a clutter of gear? Now you can, with ART's Tubeopto 8! This flexible 8-channel tube preamp features ADAT input and output connectors, so you can easily expand the I/O capabilities of your existing interface rig - it's the perfect way to prepare for full-band recording, with a real-deal tube pre! Each channel has a Class A vacuum tube mic preamp, 70dB of gain, and balanced 1/4" phone or XLR inputs for flexibility. We'll say it again: you just can't beat the TubeOpto 8's value!
Beyond offering a full complement of eight tube preamp channels, the TubeOpto 8 is ready to integrate with all of your existing studio gear. You can pipe in the eight channels to your favorite ADAT-equipped audio interface via lightpipe. You can also use the word clock connectors onboard to get all your digital gear in sync with each other. Beyond all that, the TubeOpto 8 has you in mind. Ever wish you could plug in an acoustic and lay down a quick song sketch? Now you don't have to hunt down an open channel or crawl around to the back of your rack. Just plug righ tinto one of the two convenient frot-panel hi-Z instrument inputs and you've got the benefit of a tube warming up your sound.
The ART TubeOpto 8 was made to get the most possible value out of your budget. With an astoundingly affordable per-preamp channel... and keep in mind, these are tube preamps... you won't believe the sonic (and channel count!) upgrade you get when you add the ART TubeOpto 8 to your studio lineup.
- 8-channel Tube Microphone Preaamp with ADAT and 1/4" output
- Eight fully featured Class-A tube mic preamps
- Eight channels of ADAT digital 24-bit audio I/O at 44.1 or 48kHz
- Input gain and output level controls on every channel
- Input pad, phase flip and low frequency roll off switches on every channel
- Two additional front-mounted hi-Z instrument line inputs
- Eight 1/4" TRS Balanced Outputs
- Preamp Type:Tube
- Number of Channels:8
- Phantom Power:Yes
- Analog Inputs:2 x 1/4" (Hi-Z), 8 x Combo (XLR/TRS, Mic/Line)
- Analog Outputs:8 x 1/4"
- Digital Inputs:1 x ADAT (Optical)
- Digital Outputs:1 x ADAT (Optical)
- Clock I/O:2 x Word Clock
- Frequency Response:12Hz-20kHz
- Rack Spaces:1U
- Weight:13.2 lbs.