Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Audio Technica AT2020V Limited Edition Cardioid Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone with Mic Stand, Pop Filter and 3m Cable (Audio-Technica AT2020-V / AT2020 V)
Stellar Audio-Technica performance - outstanding value! The AT2020V gives you classic Audio-Technica sound quality at an incredibly low price! Capture the subtleties and nuances of vocals and acoustic guitars, then take on screaming guitar amplifier cabinets — all with one mic. It's the Swiss Army knife of affordable condensers! At this incredible price, you can put together your own stereo mic pair right here at Music Bliss! Perfectly suited for today's home and project studio, the AT2020V was designed to fit comfortably in your mix and your budget at the same time. The perfect "first microphone," we're sure the AT2020V will fit into your studio! Additionally, this limited-edition version of the AT2020V comes in a show-stopping silver finish.
Free Mic Stand, Pop Filter and 3m Cable.
- Limited Edition version of the AT2020V cardioid condenser microphone
- The price/performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for project/home-studio applications
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Relatively low self-noise - perfectly suited for sophisticated digital recording equipment
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely for easy and precise placement of the microphone
- Requires +48V phantom power
- Microphone Type:Condenser
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Diaphragm Size:.63" (16mm)
- Frequency Response:20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL:144dB SPL (1kHz at 1% THD)
- Output Impedance:47 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio:74dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
- Self Noise:20dB
- Color:Limited Reflective Silver Finish
- Power Source:48V phantom power
- Requirements - Mac:OS X 10.8.5 or later
- Requirements - PC:Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Dimensions:6.38" x 2.05"
- Weight:.85 lbs.
Dimension Packaging Weight : 3.0 kg