Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Bose T8S Tonematch Mixer
If you've got a speaker system with line-level XLR inputs, such as the Bose F1, the Bose T8S ToneMatch Mixer is your ticket to eight Bose-grade mic/line channels and rich stereo DSP.
As a mixer, the 8-channel T8S is beautifully laid out, with dedicated knobs for levels, mutes, and ToneMatch presets rather than endless menus — which makes it great for performers coming from an analog mixer environment. But the real magic behind the T8S lies in its ToneMatch technology and no-compromises DSP. Just tell the mixer which microphone you're using or what kind of guitar you have plugged into it, and the T8S optimizes sound for you on the spot. Performers can further customize their tone using channel-independent compressors, gates, EQs, and even a tap-tempo delay.
- 8-channel mic/line mixer with rich stereo DSP
- For speakers systems with line-level XLR inputs, such as the Bose F1
- Simple layout — great for analog users and beginners
- Bose ToneMatch processing provides stellar, natural-sounding vocals and instruments
- Independent ToneMatch, EQ, dynamics, and effects per channel
- Updated effects with advanced digital audio processing: compressor, limiter, de-esser, noise gate, chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo, tap delay, and reverb
- 6-band master EQ helps compensate for venue acoustics
- USB audio input streams music from a memory stick
- Magnetic cover protects your mixer and preserves levels between shows
- Type:Digital Mixer
- Inputs - Mic Preamps:8 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line)
- Phantom Power:Yes
- Inputs - Line:2 x 1/4" (9/10 line in)
- Outputs - Main:2 x XLR (main), 2 x 1/4"
- Send/Return I/O:4 x 1/4" (sends)
- USB:1 x Type B, 1 x Type A
- Computer Connectivity:USB
- Headphones:1 x 1/4" (headphones)
- EQ Bands:zEQ, ToneMatch presets, Parametric EQ
- Effects:Reverb, Delay, Modulation, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo
- Signal Processing:Gate, Compressor
- Power Source:EtherCon ToneMatch power supply (included)
- Weight:4.1 lbs.